Skip to content

St. Petersburg’s Historic Post Office


LOCATION:
400 First Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL

OWNER: United States Postal Service

ARCHITECT: George W. Stewart

BUILT: 1916

 

St. Petersburg’s Historic Post Office was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.  It is one of the only open air post offices in the Florida.

The Post Office was listed on the AIA Florida Top 100 Buildings List: 100 Years, 100 Places.